Exterior photograph of the St. Patrick Mission Church, located in Denver, Colorado. The St. Patrick Mission Church complex, comprised of the church, rectory, and an arcaded connecting walkway, is constructed of smooth-dressed buff stone. Reflecting the Mission style, the roof is covered with red barrel tiles, and the domes which cap the towers are of painted sheet metal. The complex, designed by the Denver architectural firm of Wagner and Manning, was begun in 1907 and completed in 1910. At the time of its construction, the Mission style was considered unusual in the city of Denver, although reflective of its western character.
The Office of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, History Colorado, reserves all rights to materials in society collections, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital files and publications of the society. Publication or reproduction of photographs or other materials from History Colorado collections requires written permission from the Society.