CAPITOL HILL UNITED NEIGHBORHOODS
Executive Committee Meeting of June 19,1975
ITEMS OF DISCUSSION:
1) The role of vice-presidents: possible areas; newsletter, publicity,
membership. It was felt that Chris and Rhonda could tackle the
newsletter, communications, and general membership. Bill Pace
will handle the welcoming and orintation of new members.
2) Bernie announced that Rachel Hauck has resigned from the board.
A note of acknowledgement will be sent to Rachel. Methods of
replacing board members were discussed. The questios of Rachels
replacement, board reconstitution, board meetig attendance, and
committee participation will be brought before the board.
3) The possibilities for CHUN office space were discussed. A
committee will look into the matter and make recommendations to
4) The six committees are to be constituted at the next meeting.
The Education Committee is lacking a chairperson. Peter Weed
will call Kay Schomp and G-inny Rockwell for some names. It was
suggested that Sally Brown might be interested.
5) Two student interns have been located who will work without
financial obligation on CHUN*s part. Bernie presented some
possible intern assignments. The problem of supervision was
raised. Bill Pace will introduce potential intern Randy"1 Conrad.
6) Jim James will make a five minute presentation on the state of
planning policies with regard to published comprehensive plans.
It was suggested that CHUN make active recommendations as to
future appointments to the Planning Board which will more
adequately reflect Capitol Hill interests.
7) There was an unconfirmed report that the A.R.T. has been deleted
along Colfax to be relpaced by an express bus system.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.