ROBERT KOCH Outgoing city councilman cited for careless driving on his way home from visiting Genesee Park June 9. Post Je 18, 1975 p.3 RMN Je 19, 1975 p.124 City councilman Koch was found dead about 5:30 p.m. Sunday. Post Je 30, 1975 p.ls3 RMN Je 30, 1975 p.1,48 Preliminary autopsy reports say Koch died of "carbon monoxide intoxication" from automobile exhaust fumes. RMN Jy 1, 1975 p.5 Bulk of estate left to brother in New Mexico. RMN Jy 3, 1975 p.27
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.