View of the Littleton Denver & Rio Grande Railroad Depot (now the RTD Littleton downtown light rail station), Littleton (Arapahoe County), Colorado. The one story rhyolite depot has a retaining wall in the foreground. The wall has a mural of Littleton painted on it. The depot has tall rectangular windows and overhanging eves supported by elbow brackets with acorn finials. A wooden sign with "Littleton" painted on it hangs from the side of the depot. A hand railing tops the retaining wall. The building was constructed in 1875.
Title and content derived from inventory prepared by Kathleen Barlow.; Scanned image from loaned collection.; Digitization sponsored by the Kenneth King Foundation.
1 slide: color.
Is Part Of
Tom Noel photograph collection.; Tom Noel photograph collection, notebook Arapahoe County.
Denver and Rio Grande Railroad Company--Buildings--History--2000-2010.; Regional Transportation District (Denver, Colo.)--Buildings--2000-2010.; Littleton (Colo.)--2000-2010.; Railroad stations.; Denver and Rio Grande Railroad Company--Buildings--History--Pictorial works.; Regional Transportation District (Denver, Colo.)--Buildings--Pictorial works.; Street-railroad stations--Colorado--Littleton--Pictorial works.; Littleton (Colo.)--Pictorial works.
Source: loan, Tom Noel, 2010.
Restrictions applying to use or reproduction of this image available from the Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library.