View of Wyatt Elementary School, now Wyatt-Edison Charter Elementary School (1887; Robert Roeschlaub, architect), originally named Hyde Park Elementary, at 3620 Franklin Street in the Cole neighborhood of Denver, Colorado. Shows the main entrance of the brick Romanesque Revival school. The recessed main entrance is on the first floor of a tower on the corner of the building. Steps lead to a round arch springing from the wall's surface. There is a ribbon of four round-topped arched windows on the second floor of the tower and a row of four rectangular windows on the third floor. Above the second floor windows a sign reads "G.W. Wyatt Public School." Other notable features of the school include a rusticated stone foundation and a round tower with a cone roof.
Scanned image from loaned collection.; Title and content derived from inventory prepared by Jacquelyn Ainlay-Conley.; Digitization sponsored by the Kenneth King Foundation.; R7001513959
1 photographic print ; 13 x 18 cm. (5 x 7 in.)
Is Part Of
Tom Noel photograph collection.; Tom Noel photograph collection, notebook F and G Streets.